Witnessing the regal highlights of the city of London gets easier with the Royal London Sightseeing Tour. It gives every interested visitor an opportunity to enjoy a fascinating trip in the most exquisite way. The capital city of England exudes remarkable royal elegance which spruces up the spirit of every holiday-seeker in a surprisingly overwhelming manner. This city is well enriched with a large plethora of royal sights and attractions which you would definitely like to visit during our holiday.
In order to make sure that you have made the most of your vacation break in the English capital, you must consider being a part of some of the various tours that are organized in the city. Several tours are designed and organized by the tour operators in the city which promote the luxurious wealth of the city in a fascinating way. It gets easier to explore each and every thing with an expert guide. The Royal London Sightseeing Tour with Changing of the Guard Ceremony is one of the cultural tours organized by the city’s travel operators that offer the visitors with an expert guide on the royal beauties of the British capital.
Look ahead to enjoy a panoramic beauty of the royal sights and attractions that include a visit to the Kensington Palace, Westminster Abbey, Trafalgar Square, Big Ben and other fascinating spots.
Watching the red-coated London guards exchange their duties with each other outside the phenomenal Buckingham Palace is itself a mark of sheer elegance. It feels truly marvelous to explore and enjoy the magnificent beauty of the city of dreams that aim at sprucing up the holiday spirit of every vacationer. London is remarkably wonderful and it makes every holiday maker feel wonderful throughout the time that they choose to spend here.
Some of the facts that you need to know about the Royal London Sightseeing Tour with Changing of the Guard Ceremony have been mentioned below:
- This 3.5 hour Royal London tour is organized by the Blue Badge Guide. You need to book in advance for being a part of this guided tour.
- Every visitor gets to check out the major London attractions including the Hoses of Parliament, Big Ben and Westminster Abbey.
- You also get to drive past Kensington Gardens which once served as the residence of Princess Diana along with spending some quality time at the Trafalgar Square and Royal Albert Hall.
- Explore and enjoy the Changing of the Guard tour which takes place on a regular basis (during the summer season) and alternatively (rest of the year) outside the majestically exquisite Buckingham Palace. This is the oldest English tradition which is represented with great pomp and splendor.
- The trip mainly departs from Victoria Coach Station. Pickup services are available from only a few selected central London hotels.
- The morning tour starts from 8:45 am and concludes around 12:15 pm.
This half day tour is going to enrich your mind with splendid memories that are worthy of cherishing for a lifetime.